Digital Marketing Specialist
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you should have excellent experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Developing company marketing plans and strategies.
- Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media platforms and website.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
- Identifying new opportunities to encourage customer engagement.
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Determining the most suitable business models for start-up businesses.
- Developing suitable digital marketing strategies based on clients' business models.
- Evaluating brands' target customers to identify the social media channels that would provide the best opportunities for customer engagement.
- Evaluating clients' marketing budgets and allocating spending on various marketing needs accordingly.
- Assisting clients in launching new websites and apps.
- Assessing clients' current digital marketing strategies and suggesting improvements accordingly.
- Performing SEO audits to identify various issues impacting clients’ search engine performance.
Must to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Nice to have:
- Master degree in marketing or business administration.
- Graphics and motion design experience.