Graphics and Motion Designer
As a Graphic and Motion Designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic and motion design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent Graphic and Motion Designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic and video content.
• Designing graphic and video content, illustrations, and info-graphics.
• Managing graphic and motion designs from conception to delivery.
• Generating fresh concepts.
• Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
• Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
• Designing suitable graphic and video content based on clients' business models.
Assisting clients in designing new websites and apps.
• Bachelor Degree in Fine art (with specialization in Graphic design) or any related field.
• Working experience with image and motion design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
• Minimum 2 years of experience in related field.
• Customer Focus.
• Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving skills.
• Project management skills.
• Report-writing skills.
• A keen eye for visual details.
Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with
Nice to have:
• Degree in Marketing.
• Marketing experience.