Service Provisioning Specialist
We are looking for an Odoo Techno-Functional Implementer to join our functional team.
- At least one year experience as odoo developer and deep knowledge about odoo framework.
- Good knowledge in accounting and business process.
- Participate in ERP Software implementation projects for new and current customers.
- Work in a dynamic, challenging, and fast-speed environment.
- Work well as part of the implementation team dedicated to delivering quality results on time and within budget, and exceed customers’ expectations.
- As a Techno-Functional Implementer, you will play a very important role with responsibilities such as consulting, training, analysis, writing specifications for software modifications and testing them, project management, system configuration, and customer support.
- Assist clients with implementation and training.
- Implement and configure ERP application consulting customers.
- Train end-users in specific modules of ERP application.
- Participate in all ERP implementation steps as assigned.
- Identify and develop business processes and demonstrate good report writing skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of ERP Software Implementation Experience.
- Strong presentation, communication, administration, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of ERP software and related terminology, functionality, best practices, processes, and business rules. Including areas such as Inventory & Warehouse Management, Costing, Financials, Manufacturing, Service, Purchasing, Sales, CRM, and Fixed Assets.
- Must be dedicated, ethical, organized, professional, and a true team player.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Accounting background with a solid grasp of general accounting principles is required.
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter and should be able to work independently for the majority of their tasks with little help/guidance from their manager.
- Excellent leadership skills