Video and Motion Designer
- Responsible for all the graphic visuals, designs
- Required to work closely with the sales and operations team to conceptualize ideas and submit proposals in a timely manner.
- Must play an active role in providing creative ideas.
- Must participate actively in the brainstorming sessions and processes.
- Participate in meetings as and when required for specific projects.
- Follow through the projects from beginning to the production ensuring the highest quality standards.
- Creative, original ideas, fluency in design both digital and print.
- Understanding of production methods (offset, digital, web and events).
- Excellent knowledge of photography Art direction.
- Fast in artwork execution, with ability to coop with tight strict deadlines.
Job Requirements :
- At least 2 of experience in similar position.
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the - messaging platform to overseeing production on time and budget.
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media & mobile,.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Excellent time management with a proven ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop.
- Additional skills preferably (Video Editing: using Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere - Motion Graphics: using Adobe after Effects or Apple Motion)